Re: Comments on P2513R0 char8_t Compatibility and Portability Fixes

From: JeanHeyd Meneide <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:58:14 -0500
Dear Jens,

     I had no intention of filing (or asking someone to file) an NB
comment, albeit now that the paper is released I don't think I could stop
someone from doing it. I don't mind if it's C++26 material because it's a
DR, so it would always apply to C++20. (Albeit, it's probably better if
it's fixed sooner rather than later.)

     If EWG can squeeze it in and everyone's fine with it, I'll try to
attend an EWG meeting and answer questions and get it forwarded so I can do
CWG -> plenary for C++23!

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd