Re: [SG16] Wording for P2295 based on P2314

From: Corentin <corentin.jabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:33:41 +0200
The compiler makes a determination.
Maybe there is a command flag, maybe it reads the tea leaves, maybe
there is a configuration.
There is no mandate that it be a flag even if we hope it is.

Whatever the determination is, it does not involved reading the file ( or,
given multiple way to make a determination, at least one does not involve
reading the file)

Because an encoding has no content and a file is definitively never
independent of its content, I think it would take a herculean effort to
genuinely misconstrue
this sentence.

Now, do we believe this wording is good enough that this paper can progress
to evolution?