Re: [SG16] Wording for P2295 based on P2314

From: Peter Brett <pbrett_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:20:07 +0000

Hi Jens and Charlie,

Thank you for this feedback.

I would be interested in also hearing your feedback on the wording I suggested in my e-mail of 2021-06-14:

    https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2021/06/2438.php

What do you think of it as an alternative way of expressing the same intent?

Best regards,

                 Peter

P.S. The lists.isocpp.org archives continue to handle text encoding dreadfully... argh