[SG16] Skipped polls from today's SG16 meeting

From: Peter Brett <pbrett_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 21:01:07 +0000
Hi all,

I prepared these 2 polls for tonight's meeting, but we did not have the opportunity to vote on them. I hope we will be able to vote on them next time. Please suggest alternative or additional polls that you think would be informative!

                  Peter

If, and only if, the literal encoding is UTF-8, <print> facilities should assume
that their formatted results are UTF-8 text.

SF F N A SA

Attendance:

Consensus:

Author's position:

If a <print> facility assumes that the result of formatting is UTF-8 text, but
it is not, then the program is ill-formed, no diagnostic required.

SF F N A SA

Attendance:

Consensus:

Author's position: