Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-05-26 SG16 telecon

From: Corentin Jabot <corentinjabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 16:36:47 +0200
On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:08 PM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Reminder that this meeting is taking place tomorrow. The agenda remains
> the same.
>
> Tom.
>
> On 5/16/21 5:23 PM, Tom Honermann via SG16 wrote:
>
> SG16 will hold a telecon on Wednesday, May 26th at 19:30 UTC (timezone
> conversion
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210526T193000&p1=1440&p2=tz_pdt&p3=tz_mdt&p4=tz_cdt&p5=tz_edt&p6=tz_cest>
> ).
>
> The agenda is:
>
> - P2295R3: Support for UTF-8 as a portable source file encoding
> <https://wg21.link/p2295r3>
> - Review updates intended to address prior SG16 feedback.
> - P2093R6: Formatted output <https://wg21.link/p2093r6>
> - Discuss locale dependent character encoding concerns.
>
> Since we did not get to discuss P2295R3 at our last telecon, it will again
> retain the top spot on the agenda followed by P2093R6. Thus, the agenda
> looks much the same as for the last telecon (I dropped P2348R0
> <https://wg21.link/p2348r0> for now; we won't realistically get to it).

I will try to be there, no promise though.
Btw I would love feedback on P2348. There is little but wording in this
paper so mail might be as good or better avenue for such feedback :)

With regard to P2093R6 <https://wg21.link/p2093r6>, the current status is