Re: [SG16] SG16 meeting summary for March 10th, 2021

From: Hubert Tong <hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:47:01 -0400
On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 10:13 AM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The summary for the SG16 meeting held March 10th, 2021 is now available.
> For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
>
> - https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#march-10th-2021
>
> Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay in getting to this. I think the following reflects what
I said better (but I also know it still isn't what I said exactly...):

Hubert stated that whether implementations operate on scalar values or an
isomorphic equivalent is observable; the C99 rationale was flawed.
=>
Hubert stated that whether implementations operate on scalar values or an
"in-band transport" is observable; the C99 rationale was flawed.

Thanks,

Hubert Tong