Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-03-10 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 13:31:00 -0500
Reminder that this telecon will be taking place tomorrow.

Please review the summary from our last telecon
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#february-24th-2021> (and
I apologize again for not getting it written up sooner).

Since Jens presented first last time and got more time being
front-and-center, we'll give Corentin the option to seed the initial
discussion with topics he would like to cover first.

There will be polls.

Tom.