Re: [SG16] P2194R0 The character set of C++ source code is Unicode

From: Peter Brett <pbrett_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 14:09:11 +0000
Hi all,

If you have already formulated any comments or suggestions with regard to this
paper, I'd really appreciate that you share them now so that I have the chance
to think about them in advance of tomorrow's SG16 meeting.

If you plan to take part in the meeting tomorrow then please take the time to
read the paper.

Best regards,

                              Peter