Re: [SG16] Concatenating unicode string literals

From: Alisdair Meredith <alisdairm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:38:21 +0100
Also confirming that this resolves my original concern, that implementations
were free to define nonsensical unicode string literal concatenations. One
solution, as taken by this paper, is to simply outlaw them altogether. While
my preferred answer would be to define unicode contanations in the
“obvious” way, this paper resolves my primary concern without making more
work for anyone else, so I am good with it.

AlisdairM