Re: [SG16] Revised and repaired P1949R2 - C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:30:50 +0100
On 23/02/2020 02.09, Hubert Tong wrote:
> - The code font tables should be formatted as real tables with headings and no extraneous fields.

The stuff that actually goes into the working draft (the "wording") should definitely
not have code-font tables. It's my understanding, however, that the long lists
of expansions for XID_Continue and XID_Start are NOT going into our working draft,
but are just shown in the paper, for reader fatigue. Those latter ones can be
formatted as the author desires.

Jesn