Re: [SG16] [isocpp-meeting] SG16 (Unicode) in Prague

From: Victor Zverovich <victor.zverovich_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:16:45 +0000
Hi Titus,

SG16 has been scheduled to meet on Tuesday and Wednesday morning so it now
conflicts with the scheduled time to review the negative zero papers P1496
and P1868 (Tuesday morning). Would it be possible to move the review of
those papers to a different time to give an opportunity for people who are
interested in and know about text processing to attend it? The papers are
very small so I don't expect it to take a long time.

Thanks,
Victor