Subject: WG21 SG16 (Unicode) teleconference
From: Tom Honermann via BlueJeans Network (invite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-12-22 15:15:53
To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/140274541?src=textEmail
Tom Honermann has invited you to a meeting.Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
Global Numbers: https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers
Meeting ID: 140 274 541
Meeting date: January 8th, 2020
Meeting time: 3:30pm-5:00pm EST
- LWG issue 3341: basic_regex range constructor: Missing requirements for iterator types
- Billy O'Neal copied SG16 on this issue; see https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2019/12/0990.php
- What should be the proposed resolution?
- P1949: C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31:
- Which UAX #31 requirements do we intend to satisfy (see section 2)?
- Which UAX #31 specific character adjustments do we want (see section 2.4)?
- Which UAX #31 NFKC modifications we we want (see section 5.1)?
Want to test your video connection?
SG16 list run by firstname.lastname@example.org