Re: [SG16-Unicode] [isocpp-lib-ext] [time.duration.io] : Is stream insertion behavior locale dependent when Period::type is micro?

From: Corentin <corentin.jabot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:32:27 -0700
Not sure how to do that proceduraly but here is some alternative wording.
The "runtime" locale-tied encoding is *assumed to be* a super set of the
execution encoding - to the extent the standard doesn't distinguish between
the two

which has the universal character name </ins> U+00B5 cannot be represented
with the character type </ins> charT, the unit suffix "us" is used instead
of "µs".