Re: [SG16-Unicode] Relocation of legacy text streams

From: JeanHeyd Meneide <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 14:22:08 -0400
This is strictly out of your purview. The Project Editor and the Project
Editors Group that merges papers into the Working Draft (
https://github.com/cplusplus/draft) decide this.

Of course, you can always provide friendly suggestions. These days, the
numbers do not matter nearly as much, so much as making sure your stable
tags are done properly. See
https://github.com/cplusplus/draft/wiki/Specification-Style-Guidelines for
more details about writing wording.

I would also caution you about just proposing a Byte Stream off the hip.
There is already an (informal) IO group working on some of this stuff. I
suggest you find and contact Niall Douglass, who is spearheading those
efforts.