Re: [SG16-Unicode] Namespaces

From: Lyberta <lyberta_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 01:07:00 +0000
> On the other hand, I don't want to hide things without good reason. Unicode
> database queries, for example. They are not actually generally useful, and
> if you think they are the api you are looking for, you have probably missed
> the one you should actually have used. Nonetheless, I think we should
> probably provide access in a standard way, if just to allow better
> implementations of algorithms.
I think it should be possible to do something like this using the
standard library:

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1F308/index.htm

I'm totally gonna try to create some form of "Unicode explorer" on top
of my proposals. It is fascinating to learn about all those properties
if you have a nice GUI program where you can easily see all of them.