I almost forgot; we'll need to use my Zoom meeting ID tomorrow:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iso.zoom.us/j/8414530059?pwd=YlllWGhRMWRjRStuZHdPSTR6T0pEUT09
Password: <same as wiki>

Tom.

On 4/14/22 3:19 PM, Tom Honermann via SG15 wrote:

Unless Michael objects, let's go ahead and meet at the regular time tomorrow.

For the agenda, I suggest we take a short detour from modules in order to review P2565R0 and then, time permitting, dive back in with Daniel's new P2577R0.

Tom.

On 4/14/22 1:24 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis via SG15 wrote:

Please, proceed as you see fit and most appropriate for the group.  This week is just pretty bad for me (family obligations).  Next week is mostly a solid wall of blue, but I can make Friday morning at the usual time.  I hope to have the promised paper on library out early next week for comments.

-- Gaby

From: Tom Honermann <tom@honermann.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 5:49 PM
To: sg15@lists.isocpp.org; René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot@gmail.com>
Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: [SG15] Meeting on Friday April 15th at 9AM Pacific (potential conflict)?

If delayed until the 22nd, then the meeting would overlap with the CWG meeting (by 30 minutes, assuming we keep the same time). That isn't an issue for me, but could be for others. If we do meet on the 22nd, then it would probably make sense to skip the meeting scheduled for the 29th (in which case, I think we might as well just skip this week's meeting and plan to meet again on the 29th).

I am still available to host this week if need be.

Tom.

On 4/13/22 2:08 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis via SG15 wrote:

I can next week (April 22nd).

-- Gaby