I requested a document number (P2566) and moved the document contents to GitHub where it can now be found here. A rendered view can be found here courtesy of rawgit.com.

Pull requests are welcome! Please add yourself as a co-author in any PRs as you wish.

I intend to leave the document in a draft status for now pending additional feedback.

Tom.

On 3/8/22 12:52 PM, Tom Honermann via SG15 wrote:

Yes. I started with a Google Doc to make early collaboration as low overhead as possible. Once comments there have settled down, I'll move it to a Github repo and provide a link.

Tom.

On 3/7/22 12:01 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis via SG15 wrote:

+1.

Would this eventually turn into some form of paper in a github repo against which one could submit a pull request and track diffs?

-- Gaby