Hi all, CPPCON24 has adopted an in person only policy. However, I believe I have always just used my usual SG14 zoom call ability in the past before it was suspended by Covid. So I will try to continue that practice for remotes.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2023 at 9:26 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot@gmail.com> wrote:
WIll it be a hybrid meeting?

On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 2:47 PM Michael Wong via SG14
<sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

> Hi all, Thank you for the replies.After some thought, we will hold an SG14/19 afternoon-only session at CPPCON as pre-pandemic, I will be looking for papers to review for the F2F discussion, as well as volunteers to help me chair. I think I already have at least 2 volunteers. Thank you to all.
>
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 11:42 AM Matthew Butler via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'll be thinking of you all from Fiji this year.
>>
>> Matt

-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada