I'm onboard with cancelling tomorrow. Nothing urgent on the Finance docket that I'm currently aware of.

From: SG14 [mailto:sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org] On Behalf Of René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG14
Sent: Tuesday, 07 December, 2021 11:50
To: Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SG14] Cnacel SG14 call tomorrow?

I second the desire to cancel tomorrow. I'm busy all day tomorrow. And I will also likely be busy Jan 12 because of a game submission deadline that week.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 10:41 AM Michael Wong via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

Hi all, we are scheduled for a call tomorrow Wednesday for our normal monthly SG14 call. But I have started traveling again since October as every conference is trying to get in during this reopening bubble as they all know it will soon be shut down again. So currently in SF attending and talking at 3 conferences at the same time.

I am polling to see if there are urgent matters for a SG14 call tomorrow.  Normally it would be Finance:

    Oct 13, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Embedded
    Nov 10, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: DST change/cancelled
    Dec 8, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Finance/Low Latency

IF there is no urgency, then I would appreciate a cancellation as the other thing I have to do with traveling is to find a PCR test in country to get back to my country and my PCR test is scheduled tomorrow. The tight timing of this  PCR testing is the single highest stress point of traveling these days because without it you cannot go home.

If there is an urgency, I will need a chair to host in my place which is Steffan as usual for finance.  Thank you Steffan. If we cancel, then I would move all the agenda forward:

    Jan 12, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Finance/Low Latency

    Feb 9, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Games

    Mar 9, 2022 02:00 PM ET/1900 UTC: Embedded

If I have no response by end of business day, I will cancel. Cheers.

-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada