Thank you all. I will issue an agenda now. Thanks to Rene (who will chair ) and the presenters.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 10:28 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Okay.. got word from HVAC company that they are not coming tomorrow. So I can attend and chair if needed.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 2:51 AM Guy Cpp via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
I'm afraid I will only be available for the first hour of the meeting. It sounds like we need to broaden our set of chairs for games. Failing that, we could shorten the meeting. Do we have an agenda? I can attempt to time-box the items appropriately.

Cheers,

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 04:22, René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
I'm not sure if I can chair. There's likely some HVAC work getting done in my house that I can't be around for. And hence I don't know where I'll be at meeting time. And if I'll have internet access even if I'm around. I.e. I also don't know if I'll be able to attend at all :-(

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 9:39 PM Michael Wong via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Thanks all, all these topics sound great for Games this week our Sept 8 meeting. If Patrice or Andrez plan to be there to present, I will set an agenda for this meeting. As it is Games this month, I would call on one of the Games chair to lead.

Thank you.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM Tjernstrom, Staffan via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

+1

From: SG14 [mailto:sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org] On Behalf Of John McFarlane via SG14
Sent: Friday, 03 September, 2021 10:23
To: Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Cc: John McFarlane <john@mcfarlane.name>; Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman@gmail.com>; Andrzej Krzemienski <akrzemi1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SG14] No call tomorrow Aug 11

Ahead of the agenda for next Wednesday's meeting going out, can I add P2388R1 - Minimum Contract Support: either Ignore or Check_and_abort for review? Andrzej would like to present it to the group and gather more feedback in person.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 01:38, Michael Wong via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

Hi all, due to a well deserved summer vacation, many of our chairs are unavailable. Unless there is some topic which is urgent, we plan to cancel tomorrow and move it to the following future dates:

Aug 11, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Games Cancelled

Sep 8 , 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Games

Oct 13, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Embedded

Nov 10, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: DST change/cancelled

Dec 8, 2021 02:00 PM ET/1800 UTC: Finance/Low Latency

Cheers.

-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada