Hi Miguel,

> So, the first thing is, is there document of good practices, tricks, methodologies that are tested to be usually better implemented on embedded devices?

Re. WG21 doesn't explicitly guide on how to use C++. There's the C++ Core Guidelines project which should cater to all developers but certainly doesn't target embedded.

> Is there pending work that can be picked up upon?

Here's a table of WG21 work of interest to SG14. And here's a GitHub group containing supporting code for our work.

HTH,
John

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 at 00:21, Matt Bentley via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Hi Miguel and welcome,
in terms of the first and last questions I'm not in a good place to answer,
but in terms of the second there is a monthly online teleconference,
otherwise the mailing list is the only way of communicating here.
Cheers-
Matt