Thank you Michael
I have put in the D number and formatted the title more or less according to what you proposed.
I also put in the date of the next mailing for the date. Is this ok or should I use another date? The date the number was pulled?
If anyone wishes to be added/removed to/from the contributors list just contact me.

If this is something that concerns you I would like an example as Arthur mentioned. If you can give an excerpt from a codebase where this would pose a problem I would love to include it in the paper. Even though I would think that avr-libc, cmcis and the raspberry pi nano libraries would have a pretty wide audience, I agree that it would be better to show a wider impact.

If anyone can come up with a formulation of the "We don't know what we are getting.If it is possible to get atomicity we would love it, but we know that is rarely the case" sentence that doesn't sound completely idiotic, I'll credit whoever can come up with it with coauthor credits. :D

Best
Paul

Den man. 22. feb. 2021 kl. 17.57 skrev Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>:
The paper number is D2327R0.
We should improve the headings in the paper as a first feedback.
Use something like this:

2021-02-16

Project:

ISO JTC1/SC22/WG21: Programming Language C++

Audience:

SG14, EWG, WG21

Authors:

Contributors: