The library evolution backlog is reviewed frequently. We do have to prioritize based on https://wg21.link/P592. The upcoming holidays will slow some things down. Having the updated paper in the next mailing helps.

Billy
SG18 LEWG(I) chair

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 3:23 PM Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, my current version would be going out with the 15 Nov mailing,
so probably unsurprising that it hasn't shown up there (I think?).

How does one go about getting a paper on a review schedule? Or is that
just down to specific individuals? The whole process seems mystifying to
me. Cheers for mentioning that to Corentin & Inbal-