HI Niall, thanks for the clarification. I think the rough rule of thumb is that we can add new features that is related to SG14 into the table , especially if it is a feature that you intend to process through the SG. We have already done so in a few cases under New Idea.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:14 AM Niall Douglas via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On 13/01/2020 14:26, Michael Wong wrote:
> Hi all, I want to urge everyone to add to the spreadsheet directly. But
> also thanks for the note here in this thread to alert everyone abotu
> what you are adding. It is indded a living document.

Michael I did add the specific papers of mine which SG14 had reviewed,
or were closely related to papers which SG14 had reviewed, to your
spreadsheet.

I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to add papers of mine which SG14 has
never seen. Even if they are all about determinancy.

Hence me sending a list of the non-SG14 papers of mine to this mailing list.

Niall