I believe Ring Buffer domain should also say embedded, and if appropriate also DSP.
What I have in mind, though, is a lock-free ring buffer - I'm not sure whether that's in the scope of P0059, and/or if there is there are other existing efforts to standardize it.

Thanks,
Dan

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:17 AM Patrice Roy via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
In Thread Costructor Attributes (controlling new threads' stack size) we have a missing 'n' in constructor, and it will stop being dormant next WG21 meeting I go to :) It also concerns other aspects of threads that cannot typically be changed once a thread has been created, so it might be useful to make it clear in the parenthesis that this is an example of what the paper targets, but that this is not the only interesting aspect of the paper.

I have a long list of things to add to the list, but it won't be today for lack of time, as I've been meeting with games people in December and am building a list of wants and needs with them. I'm glad this spreadsheet is a living document :)

Thanks!

Le ven. 10 janv. 2020 à 09:44, Michael Wong via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> a écrit :
Thanks all, I will continue to collect names until Sunday night when I will submit.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 9:27 AM Ben Craig via SG14 <sg14@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

I made edits, and you have my name right.

From: SG14 <sg14-bounces@lists.isocpp.org> On Behalf Of Michael Wong via SG14
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:05 PM
To: Matthew Bentley <mattreecebentley@gmail.com>
Cc: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com>; Low Latency:Game Dev/Financial/Trading/Simulation/Embedded Devices <sg14@lists.isocpp.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SG14] Table of past, present and future SG14 proposals

HI all I need to collate an authors list before publishing this list of papers and issues by next Monday Jan 13. As I made this open for edit, everyone is anonymous so I don't know who actually edited what. So here is an authors list that I am guessing at. Please append your name if you made an edit and want to be a co-author. There is no limit.

Ben Craig, Paul Bendixen, Matthew Bentley, Inbal Levi, Rene Riviera, Steffan TJ

Also please correct me if I misspelled the name. Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:15 PM Michael Wong <fraggamuffin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Matthew, yes please feel free to correct and add any domain you wish. Thank you and nice catch.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 7:07 PM Matthew Bentley <mattreecebentley@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Michael-
guessing "PTF Colony" was meant to be "PLF Colony", but could simply
be renamed "Colony" as plf is just the namespace for my work.

Are we listing SG14 domains of work only? If not, there's a few more
domains which can be added to colony as mentioned in the introduction
to that paper.
Cheers-