Re: [isocpp-lib] std::function

From: Patrice Roy <patricer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 21:19:35 -0400
I understand that.

The SG14 requests we are discussing these days form a somehow coherent
whole, which I hope to turn into a somewhat coherent set of papers (not a
request for ponies, hopefully). It might take a couple of meetings for us
to decide the extent of this set of papers.

The aforementioned inplace_function<T,Sz> would be part of that, as would
be a number of non-allocating utilities since there seems to be needs we
don't cover and that a significant subset of our users would benefit from.
As mentioned previously, I think Jonathan's suggestion is a good idea
regardless of other concerns, and that it will be pursued as such.

Thanks!