Re: Interesting idea for non-throwing std::function

From: Patrice Roy <patricer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:40:49 -0400
I have been told in a personal message that this would not replace the
proposed (in the "games devs want" document) inplace_function as in that
case, one could just use a bigger buffer size.

Yet, this (exposing the potential-allocation-ness as a conditional noexcept
on the constructor) looks like something that could be achieved relatively
quickly. What does the group think? Would it be a usability improvement for
low-latency use-cases?