Re: This week's SG14 call

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:15:39 -0400
Hi all, thanks for the input. I will cancel this month given the business
activities.
Guy, I just returned to Toronto and immediately left again. But the arrival
process included the following the last few times I came back which I am
told is now normal :
1. 1 hour wait on the tarmac
2. 1-2 hour wait in customs (10 min for me due to Nexus)
3. 1.5 hour wait to get my checked luggage
Altogether, my wait on the ground was half the time of my flight from LHR.
So beware and bring loads of patience. Good luck.