Re: Colony/hive & unordered vs ordered == operator

From: Jake Arkinstall <jake.arkinstall_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:23:49 +0000
On Tue, 15 Mar 2022, 03:59 Matt Bentley via SG14, <sg14_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

if anyone
here has any opinions about whether ==/!=/<=> is useful on the container
level (ordered or unordered), please chime in.

I cannot think of any use I'd have of such comparisons, except for niche
cases where I'd happily just iterate (e.g. tests).

Based on that, and that alone, I'd go for the no built-in comparison route
for now, with the option of adding one later if a solid use case comes
along.

That is, unless a plan involves storing some composable hash in each block
(customising by template args might give the user choice of
ordered/unordered comparisons? Not sure on that one, just spitballing), in
which case ABI prevents the later change.