Re: SG14 Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:32:32 -0600
The Zoom details for LEWG meetings are posted to the reflector and the WG21
calendar. If you don't have access to those you'll have to ask the LEWG
chair, Bryce Lelbach, to be invited.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 12:35 PM Ka Ming Chan via SG14 <
sg14_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> May I ask what is the zoom call detail? Just want to listen in ... Thanks
>
> ------------------------
>
> Hello SG14,
> I would like to bring to the group's attention that the next meeting of
> LEWG will focus on the topic of error handling (and exceptions in
> particular) in std::execution.
> The meeting will take place on 2022-02-01, 8:00 to 9:30 Pacific.
>
> Latest draft of P23000:
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2022/p2300r4.html
>
> Best regards,
> Inbal Levi

-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada