Re: [SG14] Support in LEWG regarding getting std::hive (nee colony) in C++23

From: Matt Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 08:53:24 +1300
So just to confirm, the announcement has been made on the LEWG mailing
list and is much as I said, I just wasn't aware that there was any
ambiguity about the situation, nor that there was an announcement
coming, so I made one.
At any rate, if you have concerns please raise them on the LEWG thread.
Thanks,
Matt