[SG14] Documented best practices for embedded development

From: Miguel Tadeu <mtadeunet_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:52:00 +0100
Hi,
I'm new around and would like to greet everyone. I'd say I'm quite
interested in participating and, who knows, somehow contribute. To do so,
I'll need to know what you guys already know.

- So, the first thing is, is there document of good practices, tricks,
methodologies that are tested to be usually better implemented on embedded
devices?
- Is this mailing list the only way of communication with the group?
- Is there pending work that can be picked up upon?

Glad to be around,
Miguel Tadeu