[SG14] CppCon Embedded Track 2021

From: Ben Saks <ben_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:44:02 -0500
Hi All,

The Embedded Track will be returning to CppCon, and we're eager to hear
about the cool stuff that you've been working on! Given the ongoing
COVID-19 situation, CppCon 2021 will be a hybrid conference, so you can
attend and deliver talks either in-person and online. The Call for
Submissions should go out shortly. If you have any questions, you can
ask me directly or write to embedded_track_at_cppcon.org.

We're also looking for people with embedded programming experience to
join the Program Committee and review Embedded Track submissions. If
you're interested, please write to program_at_[hidden] to volunteer or
ask questions. Please include in your email that you're interested in
reviewing Embedded Track submissions.

Thank you, and I hope to see many of you in October (in-person or
otherwise),

Ben Saks
Embedded Track Chair, CppCon 2021