Subject: Re: Colony current status + question
From: Matt Bentley (mattreecebentley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-11-09 15:23:03

Thanks, my current version would be going out with the 15 Nov mailing,
so probably unsurprising that it hasn't shown up there (I think?).

How does one go about getting a paper on a review schedule? Or is that
just down to specific individuals? The whole process seems mystifying to
me. Cheers for mentioning that to Corentin & Inbal-