Subject: Re: Colony current status + question
From: Patrice Roy (patricer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-11-08 14:48:48

We have a plenary tomorrow (for me), November 9. It will be the first
virtual plenary I attend, and if I understand correctly it will also be the
first virtual plenary session ever. We're all discovering the ways in which
to do things today.

Expect "Colony v. now" to pass through LEWG at least once, followed by
written discussions, and if all goes well, at some point reach LWG and land
in a plenary after that. The fact that Jens has helped will be an asset
here, being the master wordsmith that he is.

Cheers!