Re: [SG14] CppCon Embedded Track

From: Ben Saks <ben_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 18:11:46 -0500
Hi all,

The Embedded Track isn't being treated specially, but as I write this,
the link to the CppCon 2020 submission form is still available from
https://cppcon.org/submissions/. If you or anyone else has submissions
that they'd still like to make, I encourage you to submit them as soon
as possible.

Regards,

Ben Saks
Embedded Track Chair, CppCon 2020