Re: [SG14] soliciting for topics for tomorrow's SG14 meeting

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:27:01 -0400
Hi, although this upcoming inverted SG14 call will be at 7 AM UK, 6 UTC,
Guy Davidson will be the chair of it, as it is games Focused. Thanks, Guy
for volunteering.

We currently have potentially 2 things on the agenda. Are there any other
proposals? I noticed John MacFarlane has added a new proposal to the table
on CNL:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JnUJBO72QVURttkKr7gn0_WjP--P0vAne8JBfzbRiy0/edit#gid=0

Thank you.
1. Colony by Matthew Bentley,
Colony Matthew Bentley https://wg21.link/P0447

2. Affinity by Gordon Brown al:

Affinity Gordon Brown, Ruyman Reyes, Michael Wong, Mark Hoemmen, Jeff
Hammond, Tom Scogland, Domagoj Šarić https://wg21.link/p1436