Re: [SG14] SG14 Features

From: Detlef Vollmann <dv_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:07:59 +0100
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 20:41:29 +0000
"Tjernstrom, Staffan via SG14" <sg14_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Today's call discussed informally which features we would like to pursue as a group for '23 and beyond. Many suggestions appeared both in the chat as well as in the call itself.

> Feel free to use this thread as a collection point that we can circle back around to and gather inspiration from.

[Google doesn't like me, so a Google dos doesn't work for me and
so I'll use this thread.

I'd be interested how people feel about executors/schedulers.
Should they be able to provide an interface to embedded schedulers?

I think they should, but with the current proposal
(aka sender/receiver) it's not clear that it would work.

  Detlef