Re: [SG14] Linear algebra library proposal

From: Jayesh Badwaik <badwaik.jayesh_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 05:16:15 +0200
Hi all,

I've also submitted an operator algebra kind of proposal here:

https://github.com/jayeshbadwaik/1635-an-stl-like-design-for-linear-algebra-library/blob/master/1635-an-stl-like-design-for-linear-algebra-library.pdf

which tries to solve some of those issues. The paper is a very bare-bones
idea. My motivation of submitting the paper was to see if there is an
interest in pursuing the direction in the paper. If there is, then I can
invest more time in writing better proof of concepts. I already have a
basic poc.

So I would like to know if you have any questions about the paper and if
you like/dislike the direction of the paper or whether you think it's
useful enough.

--
Best
Jayesh