Re: C++ GUI Standard Library

From: Robin Rowe <robin.rowe_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:35:01 -0800
Thank you everyone for the feedback! Interesting.

Herb has advised that my first step should be to write a proposal. I've
collaborated with ISO before and understand the process. The proposal I
am planning is different from the past Cairo/PDF-inspired proposal. I am
thinking of proposing to make FLTK the C++ GUI standard. I will ask on
the FLTK list how folks there feel about it.

To both write a proposal and participate in committee meetings may be
more ambitious than what I can give now. I won't make it in-person to
the committee meeting in Seattle next week.

If I will draft the proposal, who would like to team with me to handle
the committee process?

Best,

Rob
--