[SG13] Remote attendance for Cologne meetings of SG13

From: Roger Orr <rogero_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:16:53 +0000
Hello SG13,

if there is interest in remote attendance for the SG13 meetings in the upcoming Cologne meetig of WG21 please let me know (on or off list) and we will try to make this available.

(I am aware that the timezone issues may make this hard for some who might otherwise be interested)

I originally planned for afternoon sessions on Thu 18th and Fri 19th Jul, but given the schedule of LEWGI the first of these may need to be rescheduled to earlier in the week.

Regards,

Roger.