Re: [SG13] 2D graphics for Cologne - P0267R9

From: Tony V E <tvaneerd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 23:58:57 -0400
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 10:38 PM Rene Rivera via SG13 <sg13_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 7:31 PM Tony V E <tvaneerd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I can only imagine that mouse/touch input needs to be in the same
>> coordinate system as the drawing.
>>

> It almost never is at the device level. Although the higher level APIs
> users are accustomed to do commonly transform to "drawing" coordinates.

Best part is all those phones out there receiving input at 80Hz at the
device level, and reacting to it by updating state and rendering at 80Hz,
even though it only gets displayed at 60Hz.
Could save a lot of power by syncing to 60 :-)

--
Be seeing you,
Tony