Re: Kona: paper list

From: JF Bastien <cxx_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 16:19:16 +0900
Hello EWG and UB,

The tentative schedules for the Kona meeting are available:

https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21kona2023/EvolutionWorkingGroup

https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21kona2023/SG12

Please review the schedule and contact me privately if you have any
feedback. I've tried to accommodate timezones for virtual presenters as
well as conflicts with other groups, please let me know if I've failed.
Please consider the lack of time travel and time dilation devices is
standard C++ when you make requests that may be difficult to meet.

Thank you,

JF