Re: [ub] P1407R0: Tell Programmers About Signed Integer Overflow Behavior

From: Scott Schurr <s.scott.schurr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:55:36 -0800
Greetings SG12,

I sent the following email yesterday, but received a response that the
email to the group was being held for moderation. After waiting more than
24 hours I've not heard back regarding moderation. I'm unsure how to
directly contact the moderator. So I'm trying again. I beg your pardon if
this leads to duplication.

Scott Schurr
S.Scott.Schurr_at_[hidden]