Re: [ub] Minutes thursday meeting?

From: JOSE DANIEL GARCIA SANCHEZ <josedaniel.garcia_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:36:57 +0100
The link you sent seems to be broken.

The latest available at wg23 is the pre meeting one:

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg23/docs/ISO-IECJTC1-SC22-WG23_N0838-tr24772-10-C++-before-mtg-58-20181108.docx

Probably is a good idea to upload a copy of the mid-meeting document to the
WG21-UB wiki.

If you send me the document I can do it for you.