Re: [ub] A proposal to define signed overflow submitted?

From: Myria <myriachan_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:20:52 -0800
(Added JF Bastien to this thread, because I don't know whether they
are on this mailing list.)

Since the filing deadline for Jacksonville has already passed, how
would filing a response paper work? I don't know the procedures in
this regard.

JF, would you want to write a version of your paper that was more
conservative (leaving signed overflow and shift by >= bit count
undefined) as a paired alternative proposal?

Melissa