Re: [isocpp-lib] Feature-test macro collision

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 18:55:38 -0400
That's awesome. I must have looked in the wrong place checking on the
status. And I certainly don't want to increase the bureaucratic load on
anyone.

Just that in helping some people in internal review process, I've been
giving advice not to filter too much. We'd rather get problems noticed and
eventually fixed, than have someone say, "I noticed that paragraph made no
sense, " before we try to revise it to accommodate something else.