Re: [SG10] [isocpp-core] Feature-test macro for ADL calls with template arguments?

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:41:23 +0000

I didn't say they don't have uses cases; the question in my mind is whether that merits a feature test macro.
I think that is overkill, but I have never been the most ardent proponent of feature test macros so I fully confess to be possibly missing something fundamental.
In my view, if the workaround looks ghastly to them, maybe that says something about what they are doing or trying to do...

-- Gaby