[SG10] Missing feature-test macros

From: Barry Revzin <barry.revzin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 22:56:30 -0500
Hey SG10, CWG, and LWG,

I went through the past few years of straw polls and put together a
suggestion of what feature-test macros are missing: I'm proposing that
about two dozen need to be added. The draft can be found here:
https://brevzin.github.io/sd6/papers/d1902r0.html.

I included every paper on the straw polls pages, so if anybody has
motivation for a macro for one of the papers I listed as "no macro
necessary," please let me know. Also, if you disagree with any of my
recommendations, also let me know. I already pruned an earlier list with
some help, and I'd like to get this right.

I wanted to get this out earlier than the weekend before the deadline,
but... that didn't happen.

Barry