[SG10] SD-6: ready for C++17?

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 00:12:33 +0000
The pre-Albuquerque mailing is only about two weeks away, so I'd better stop sitting on this. Please see:

http://wiki.edg.com/pub/Wg21albuquerque/SG10/sd-6.html

My hope is to publish this as P0096R5 in the mailing, and then update SD-6 from that, preferably before the meeting (assuming I hear no objections).

As always, the change indications are relative to the published SD-6. To make it easier to review recent technical changes, the relevant papers are listed below.

There's one issue I'd like to specifically point out. For the new features added to the filesystem library, Jonathan suggested updating the value of __cpp_lib_filesystem to 201703. In what I have right now, two out of those three features are indicated by a value of 201606, just because that's the actual date of their adoption, and only the third is 201703. If there is a consensus that they should all be lumped together under a single value, I'll change it, but so far there has been only one comment by one person. (And later it would be easier for me to erase the distinction than to restore it.)

Would anyone have any issues with this as a new revision of SD-6?

Clark

N4230
N4366
N4387